Thursday, February 24, 2022

Small Thank You card

Hello!

Hope you are all doing well.

Today I am posting a card made out of remaining scraps.

The size of the card is 12.5 X 14.3 cms or 5 X 5 +5/8 inches. Since this was the scrap left over from some other project, I don't usually trim them unless the edges are damaged.

I have used Tent Fold for this card.

Thank You Card
I have used Negative of the die cut as the layer. I have doodled with white gel pen inside the scalloped circle which may not be clearly visible.
Insert
Inside the border has been punched using small border punch. The same has been used on envelope. I made the envelope myself as it is difficult to find ready made ones for odd sizes.
Envelope

Hope you like my work. Please follow me on my blog, FB and Insta. Please like my page on FB.

Thanks a lot for all your love and support.


Materials Used:
  • White Ivory Card stock
  • Brown Card Stock
  • Sizzix Framelits-Circle Scallop
  • Spellbinders Phrase Set Two
  • Cream Coloured paper insert
  • Border Punch
  • White Gel Pen
  • Glue and Foam Dots
  • Brown matching envelope




Pin It

No comments: