Friday, February 18, 2022

Thank You Card

Hello Friends. Today, I am sharing another Thank You card.

Thank You Card

This is a landscape card. Size is 13.5 cm X 22cms. 

I have tried to use materials manufactured by the local artisans as much as possible so that the local business is encouraged.

This card is made with punched designs. Actually, during a session of punch craft, I was trying out various punches. If the punched out designs go wrong somewhere, they will remain as scraps. Some can be used as it is, some need some minor trimmings, some require major cuts and some cannot be salvaged at all.

These punched designs can be used for making cards, book marks or scrapbooks. Those which cannot be corrected and used, I use them for stenciling. 

So I dug out my stash and tried to make use of them in my creations. This is one of such cards.

Hope You like my creations. If you like my work please follow me on my blog, FB and Insta. Also like my page on FB.
 
Thanks a lot to all my supporters for their love and support.


Materials Used:
  • Light Pink Coloured Handmade Card Stock
  • Dark Pink Coloured Handmade Card Stock
  • White Card Stock Scrap
  • Border Punches – Medium and Small
  • Design Punch
  • Baby Pink Colour Plain Insert
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Black Ink
  • Plain White Envelope.


Pin It

No comments: