Saturday, February 19, 2022

Thank You Card

Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing another card made mostly out of left over scraps. 

Thank You  Card

The base is White A4 size card stock folded into half. I have used Magenta coloured embossed designer paper left over from some other project as a layer. Similarly the die cut was also left over from another project.

I have used left over golden strip after punching out the butterflies- that is the negative of punch craft. This is one way to use the negatives of punch craft or die cuts. 

I have added score lines on the card. They are not so clearly visible in the image.

This card is simple and easy to make. Hope you like my creations.

Thanks a lot for all your love and support. 


Materials Used:
  • Ivory white card Stock A4 size and Scraps
  • Gold Coloured Handmade Paper Scrap
  • Magenta Coloured Mettalic Embossed Paper
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Magenta Coloured Ink
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities-Gold Ivy Dies
  • White and Gold Flatback pearls
  • Scoreboard (Dress My Craft)
  • Plain White Paper Insert and Plain White Envelope


Pin It

No comments: