Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thank You Card

Hello Friends!

Hope you are all doing well.

Today I am sharing yet another Thank You card which is simple and easy to make. This is a monochromatic card. I have used white and blue combination.
Thank You Card
I have scored borders on all four sides after leaving 1cm from the edges. I hope you can see it from the image.

Thank You Card
Both Circle dies were cut from white card stock. I have dabbed blue ink on the bigger  die

Insert
This is the inside of the card. I have used white (top)and blue (below) papers and punched the border on white sheet. 

Hope you like my card. Please follow me on my blog, FB and insta. Also like my posts on Insta and FB.

THANKS A LOT for all your love and support. It motivates me to create and post more of my work.

Materials Used: 

  • White Ivory Card Stock A4 Size and scraps
  • Navy Blue Card Stock
  • Printed Fabric Tape
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities-Big Scalloped Circles LG
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Blue Ink
  • Kitty Puffy Sticker
  • Heart shaped Blue Crystals
  • Blue and White papers for Insert
  • Small Border Punch
  • Glue and Foam Dots
  • Corner Rounder
  • Scoring Board from Dress My Craft
  • Plain White Envelope


Pin It

No comments: