Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Simple Card


Hello Friends!

Hope you are all doing well. Here the temperatures are already 3-5 degrees more than the usual temperatures at this time of the year. We are bracing ourselves for a a very hot summer. 

Today I am sharing another simple card.

Simple Card

As you can see I have used the negative of the die cut as a layer on the base. The center piece has been glued with foam dots to give a slight elevation. 

I have dabbed Groovy grape on the bottom die cut and Fancy Fuchsia on the upper die cut. I have used White gel pen for the center. The top layer of the flower has been glued using foam dots.

Hope you like my creations. If you like my creations, please support me by following me on my blog, FB and insta.

Thanks a lot for all the love and support you beautiful people are showering on me.


Materials Used:
  • Grey Coloured Card Stock A4 size
  • Light Buttercup Yellow Card stock
  • White , Green Card Stock Scraps
  • Sizzix Framelits Labels-Fancy
  • Cheery Lynn Dies-Flourish 6
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Dark Brown Ink
  • Flat back Gems (Yellow)
  • Artistry Inks - Groovy Grapes and Fancy Fuchsia
  • White Gel Pen
  • Glue and Foam Dots 

 


Pin It

No comments: