Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Birthday Card


Peaches and Lilacs

Hello Friends

Today I am posting a Birth Day card. I wanted to experiment with peach and lilac colours.  I think peach and lilac make great combo. What do you think?

I have some peach coloured card stock. I am always confused as to which other colours can be paired with peach colour. Can someone please suggest some colour combos?

Well here is my card:
Birthday Card

Birthday Card
If you look at my card a bit closely I have added some score lines too.
Insert
Inside of the card, I have used a plain white paper and stenciled over the same punched design with lilac ink.

Hope you like my work.

Thanks a lot for all your love and support. 

If you like my work, please subscribe to my blog, like my FB page and follow me on Insta

Materials used:
  • White Card Stock A4 size
  • Peach Coloured Card Stock ( 5 X 7.5 Inchs)
  • Lilac Coloured Card Stock Scrap
  • White Card Stock Scrap
  • Dimensional Floral Sticker
  • Flat Back Acrylic Gems (Lilac Colour)
  • Flat Back Perals
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Lilac Coloured Ink Glue
  • Foam Dots/Squares
  • White Insert
  • Plain White Envelope
  • Score Board

Pin It

No comments: