Thursday, February 10, 2022

BirthDay Card

Hello Friends!

Hope you are all doing well. Hope you are all safe and healthy.

Here the third wave of Covid has ended. The cases have gone down. We have been permitted to  return to normalcy but following the Covid appropriate behavior. So we cannot let our guard down completely. 

Educational institutions, offices and other establishment can now function normally. So slowly we can venture out but carefully.

Well we have to wait and see.

Birthday Card

Today I am sharing yet another Birthday Card.

Birthday Card

I have used textured Kraft Card Stock as base. 

Browns are one of the colours along with florescent colours which I usually avoid when making cards. This is because, we have to carefully choose the  embellishments or inks for stamping or other accessories as the colour combo is limited. 

But then I have seen some artists making amazing cards using browns or other such colours.

What do you think?

This card was very simple and easy to make. I have loads of printed paper tapes and puffy stickers lying around. So I chose to use some of them here.

Most of the material used was ready made. I had to punch the border, stamp the sentiment, dab the edges with a bit of pink and  attach it.

Insert

This is the inside of the card. Its actually pale baby pink paper which is not reflected in the image. I left the space blank for wishes which can be added just before sending.

Hope you like my work.

If you like my work, please subscribe to  my blog, like my page on FB and follow me on Insta.

I am grateful to all your love and support. Thanks a lot for taking time to like my page or leaving comments. Hope you keep on supporting me.   🙏🙏🙏


Materials Used:
  • Textured Kraft Card Stock A4 size
  • Pink handmade paper scrap
  • Border Punch
  • Pink and Blue Polka Dots Tape
  • Puffed Stickers
  • Sentiment Stamps
  • Balloon, Candle and Star Stamps
  • Black Ink
  • Blue Glitter Ink
  • Light Pink Ink
  • Colour Pencils
  • White gel Pen
  • Glue and Foam Dots
  • Baby pink paper for Insert
  • Plain White Envelope

Pin It

No comments: