Sunday, February 20, 2022

White and Lilac


Congratulatory Card

Today I am sharing yet another simple card made using scraps. I have used white and lavender colours. 

I have used punched scraps from my stash. 

This is a landscape-oriented card. The top fold(cover) s 1.5 cms less than the bottom fold so that the tape on the bottom fold is visible.

I stamped the image on light pink hand made paper with purple ink and dabbed the edges with purple ink and used foam dots to fix it to give it dimension.

Hope you like it. Thanks for all your love and support.

Material Used:
  • White Ivory Card Stock A4 Size
  • Lavender Coloured Card Stock Scrap
  • White coloured Card Stock scrap
  • Light Pink Handmade Card Stock
  • Border Punch
  • Lavender Coloured Printed Tape
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Purple Coloured Ink
  • Plain White paper for insert
  • Plain White Envelope 
  • Glue and Foam Dots


Pin It

No comments: