Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Simple Card

Hello Friends!

Hope you are all doing well.

Yesterday we celebrated Maha Shiv Ratri with fasting and Jagaran(staying awake all night). This year too we did not visit temple. We prayed at home. I didn't want to take any risk with viral fevers and Covid. So it was quite hectic but we enjoy it. Praying and reading Shiv Puran etc.

So today I am so tired. But then it gives lot of peace and happiness observing fast and staying awake all night praying and chanting mantras.

So with yesterday our winter season officially ended and from today summer starts. Its already quite hot in the afternoons. I don't know how it will be in the peak.

Todays card I am sharing is very simple. I have used some of my stash/scraps of materials. I have used only three colours: white, light blue and pink.

Simple Card

Actually, the blue layer with punch design is left over from some other project. Perhaps had I used some pearls or gems for decoration, it would have looked much grander. 

Hope You like my creations. 

Please follow me on my blog, FB and Insta and don't forget to like my page on FB.

Thanks a lot to all you beautiful people for all your love and support.


Materials Used:
  • White Ivory Card Stock A4 size
  • Light Blue Card Stock
  • Fluorescent and White Card Stock Scraps
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Flower Stamp
  • Black and Pink Inks
  • Puffy Stickers
  • Border Punch
  • Glue
  • Plain White insert
  • Plain White Envelope


Pin It

No comments: