Sunday, December 30, 2018

Thank You Cards

Hi Friends!

I thought I have finished all my social engagements and so I can take some well needed break and rest properly. But no. I have received some invites which I cannot decline.

I am so very tired and need rest before I start cleaning up and preparing for Pongal festival. Alas can't do that till some more time. I still have some work left in my garden which I need to finish off before the temperatures start rising. as of now it is cold-all time low I think. But soon the temperatures will start rising for spring and then the summer.

Well here is one thank you card I would like to share with you today:


The base is white card stock. The layer on the top is coral or Bitter sweet(?) as per my search on a site. I don't think the colour is properly reflected in the picture . But then my photographic skills and editing skills are very limited.

Some time back, I bought some paper doilies of different sizes and designs in a sale. It was dead cheap. Well, I have been itching to use these for some time.

I am making a bunch of thank you cards and one of them is the one above. Since I have to make a lot of them, I want them to be simple and easy to make.

The rose is made of satin ribbon, ready made with leaves. I have got an assorted pack with different colours. So I used the matching one here.

Materials Used:
  • A4 size white card stock
  • Bitter Sweet/Coral colour Card stock
  • Paper Doily
  • Satin ribbon rose with leaves
  • Butterfly sticker
  • Self adhesive half pearls
  • Sentiment and matching Ink
  • Glue

So what do you think about my card? If you like it please do send in your comments/suggestions. Please share the link and like my page on FB.

Thanks a lot. 


Pin It

No comments: