Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Simple Cards

Hello there!

I know you are all busy preparing for Christmas. Today I am posting a card which I made for a friend.


I folded an A4 size white card stock with an offset on the edge-that is the top fold is lesser in width than the bottom one. So that you can see that part of the  bottom fold even the card is closed. I hope I have explained it properly. 

I don't know what such folds are known as where the top fold is smaller the the bottom or when the bottom fold peeks out.

I then glued a layer of pink embossed card over it and also a strip (with lacy border punched out)on the bottom fold.


Then I took a square shaped white card stock, punched out the lace and stamped the sentiment onto it. Then I glued it on the top.

I used a hand made paper baby pink for the insert. You can see it in the second picture.

Hope you like it.


Materials Used:
  • A4 size white card stock
  • Dark Pink Embossed Card stock
  • Border Punch medium size
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Black Ink
  • Hand made paper 
  • Glue


Pin It

No comments: