Sunday, December 23, 2018

Rangoli-350


Hello Friends! 

I am sorry I couldn't post for the past two days. Something wrong with my net connection.

Anyways I will be posting some Rangolis now.


Rangoli-350

21X21--21 dots each row and 21 rows.

This is a square Rangoli. Lotuses, Swastikas and a bit of chain rangoli. 

Very easy to draw and colour too. While drawing the block of swastikas, you can first sprinkle a layer of colour and then draw the design over it with white rangoli powder. Where as for lotuses and the central block you can colour after drawing them.

If you look at it closely, it is made up of 7X7 dot blocks. So you can mix and match different blocks or just draw a single block for small spaces. These blocks are also easy for beginners and kids as well.

Please do drop in your comments and suggestions if any. If you like my designs, please like my page in FB and also do share the link with others.

Thank you. Keep an eye on my blog...



Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know the step by step process of this rangoli since it's beautiful I wanted to try for myself

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you So much for appreciating my work. I will try to post step by step pictures.