Thursday, December 20, 2018

Simple Card


Hi friends! Today The temperatures are still down. It is quite cold weather.


I am sharing with you a card I made using punches. I have used only two colours - purple and white.

I have used an white ivory  A4 sized card stock, folded into half. I punched out the borders on purple and white card stocks using the border punch. 

I then stamped the image using black ink on the top layer, coloured it using colour pencils and then stamped the sentiment with purple ink.

I glued together the layers on to the base and my card was ready. 

Oh I also glued the purple printed tape on the inside edges of the card which can be seen though the punched border of the base card.

I also added an insert inside the card for writing any message.

Materials Used:
  • White Card Stock A4 size
  • Purple Card Stock
  • Border punch medium size
  • Poppy image clear stamp
  • Sentiment stamp
  • Black and purple Inks
  • Purple printed self adhesive paper tape
  • White colured thick paper for insert
  • Glue
  • Colour pencils



Pin It

No comments: