Monday, December 10, 2018

Card For A Friend

Hi Friends!

Here is a card I made entirely using punches. This is also a card I made using just two colours white and red but for the butterflies.




The lace on the outer edge was cut using medium sized border punch. The leaf like cut on the inside was cut using a bigger border punch.

I used A4 size white card stock for the base and also the layer on the top, red card stock for the middle layer. 

This was an easy card to make. Moreover my craft resources at that time were very few. So I had to manage with them.

Hope you like it.


Materials Used:
  • A4 size white card stock
  • Red Card Stock
  • Border Punch medium and large size
  • Butterfly stickers - 3D- self adhesive
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Black Ink
  • Glue


Pin It

No comments: