Sunday, December 16, 2018

Rangoli-345

Flowers and Butterfly Rangoli


15 dots 3 rows upto 3 straight dots.

Now that we have invited the Lord into our home, offered him a beautiful carpet to sit, we are offering colourful and fragrant flowers to Him. 

As the Lord is known as Kamalaksha or Rajeeva Lochana, meaning His beautiful eyes are like lotuses. Therefore, the butterflies have surrounded Him, attracted to his lotus like eyes.

Hope you like these Rangolis. 

Any, comments, suggestions are always welcome.

Watch out for more...


NOTE: These designs are my own original creations, which I create by spending much time and after hard work. So please don't post these photos or designs (even if you draw these by your own hand) on your site or blog . Please link back to my blog. I hope you understand this and respect my request. Thank You.

Pin It

No comments: