Friday, December 14, 2018

Rangoli-343

Rangoli-2018-19--1

Rangoli-343

17 dots 5 rows- straight dots till 5 dots

Lotuses and Swastika Rangoli: So here we go. This is the first one I am posting. Let us start our Dhanurmasam with this Rangoli. Lord likes lotus flowers. Swastika is symbol for auspiciousness. Lamps are lit as a symbol for illuminating our lives, bringing in wisdom, leading us towards the right path.

So on the first day-on 16th let us welcome the Lord to our homes with these flowers in the Rangoli.
Hope you like this Rangoli.

Please do remember to chant the name of your Ishtadevata while drawing the Rangoli.

Watch out for more on my blog...

NOTE: These designs are my own original creations, which I create by spending much time and after hard work. So please don't post these photos or designs (even if you draw these by your own hand) on your site or blog . Please link back to my blog. I hope you understand this and respect my request. Thank You.



Pin It

No comments: