Friday, July 16, 2021

Warm Wishes

Hi there. Today I am posting another card which is simple and easy to make. 

As base I have used A4 size white Ivory stock card folded in half. I used strips of baby pink card and purple colour polka dots printed paper to add some colour. I love polka dots. Do you?

The scalloped ovals were die cut from pink and white coloured card stock to match the design. I stamped the sentiment on the white oval with black ink and added a small 3D sticker. 

I have used double sided foam tape to give a little dimension to the oval die cuts.

Warm Wishes Card

Warm Wishes Card

For the insert, I have punched border on three sides of pink paper using border punch. This card has plain white envelope. 

Insert Border using Punch


Insert

Sorry for the bad quality of images. Here it is all overcast and raining continuously for the past few days. 

Hope you all got vaccinated. Please follow all the precautions for protecting yourself and others from Covid 19. 

Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!

Materials Used :
  • A4 size White Ivory Card Stock
  • Baby Pink Card Stock
  • JAGS Paper Pack -Spring Back -A5 Size
  • Scalloped Oval Dies
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Rangers Archive Ink-Jet Black
  • 3D Sticker
  • Glue and double sided foam tape
  • Pink coloured paper for insert
  • Border Punch


Pin It

2 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Lovely card. Seeing your post after a long time.

Ms Sharma said...

Thank you so much. In these difficult times, I feel so glad that I have friends like you to remember me.