Tuesday, July 13, 2021

A Blue Thank You Card


Here is a Thank You card. I make a lot of them as there is lot of demand for thank you cards on various occasions.

Thank You Card

Thank You Card

Base of my card is white Ivory card stock. I have used dark blue card stock and printed paper from JAGS. All the material is listed below.

I love the Blushing Flower die from Memory Box and the Deckled Rectangles dies from Spellbinders. The Border Dies from Spellbinders are also one of my favorite.

Thank You Card

For inserts I have used white and dark blue colour papers. I have punched out the borders in the corner using border punch.



Materials Used:

  • A4 size Ivory Card Stock
  • A4 size Dark Blue Card Stock
  • White Card Stock scraps
  • A4 size JAGS printed paper pack W&M CPPS15
  • Spellbinders  Nestabilities A2 Bracket Borders One Etched Dies S5-181
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Deckled Rectangles LG Etched Dies
  • Memory Box Blushing Flower Branch Dies
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Blue Ink
  • Glue and double sided foam tape
  • White  and dark blue coloured A4 size coloured paper for insert
  • Border punch

Pin It

No comments: