Sunday, July 18, 2021

Red And White Card

Hello Friends!

Its been raining here for the past few days. Sometimes it is quite a heavy rain. Sometimes it is a drizzle. On the whole it is highly overcast and damp for the past one week or so. Because of heavy rains and winds, there are frequent power outages. With high levels of humidity it is really unbearable when there is no power.

Most of our daily schedule is disrupted because of power cuts. So it is irritating sometimes.

Well here is a birthday card with minimum colours. I have used white and red combination as background and a little bit of black in sentiment and embellishment. 

Red and White Card

I have folded the Ivory card stock into half and glued the die cuts. I then added the sentiment and butterfly sticker.

Red and White Card

Sometimes I hate to touch the stamping materials. It is so messy. And then the stickers I bought in a sale along with other crafts materials were overflowing my storage bins. So I had to use them.

This card has plain white insert and a plain white envelope.

I think the colours are too bold. But I thought white and red is a good combination. Can red coloured be paired with any other colour? Any suggestions please. I have so much of red card stock with me 


Materilas Used:

  • White Ivory Card Stock A4 size
  • Red Card Stock
  • Tattered Lace Decorative Rectangles Dies
  • Glue
  • Happy Birthday Sticker
  • Butterfly Sticker




Pin It

No comments: