Saturday, July 24, 2021

Floral Card

Hello Friends!

Today we have some respite from rain. Though still heavily overcast, we did not have any rain in the  past 24 hours. 

Here is my card. Another Thank You card. My theme was floral. Background is subtle floral print in light blue. I also added a flower branch in white.

Floral card

My base was A4 size white Ivory sheet folded in half. Entire face of the card is covered by the printed paper. I then added the die cuts; dark blue light blue and the white one with stamped sentiment.

Floral Card

The I added the floral branch and the butterfly in white.

Floral Card-Punched Insert

For the insert I used a matching blue coloured paper A4 size with borders punched in the four corners. This card has a plain white envelope. 

Watch out my blog for more...

Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!

Materials Used:
  • White Ivory Card Stock
  • Navy Blue Card stock
  • Light Blue Card Stock
  • JAGs W&M Paper Pack A4 size
  • Spellbinders Label 20 dies
  • Sizzix Framelits-Fancy Labels  dies
  • Sizix Thinlits - Winged Beauties dies
  • Memory Box Blushing Flower Branch
  • Sentiment stamp
  • Blue Ink
  • Matching Light blue paper A4 size for insert
  • Border Punch
  • Glue



Pin It

No comments: