Sunday, July 25, 2021

Good Luck Card


Hello Friends! Hope you are all enjoying your week end.

Here is my card for today.

Good Luck Card

The base was Kraft paper thick enough for card making. I have used the negative space of butterfly punched out from the kraft paper. Underneath I added an orange coloured scrap paper. Then added the sentiment printed on a circle punched out from the same colour paper.

I have added plain cream coloured paper as insert. This card has matching kraft paper envelope which I made to match the card.

Overall look of the card is subdued. What do you think? Is it too sombre? Should I have gone for some bright colours? If so which colours would match the brown of kraft paper?

Please do leave your comments and suggestions. I would like to read hem very much.


Materials Used:

Kraft Paper A4 size
JAGs Papermania Signature Printed Paper 6X6 size
Orange coloured craft paper scraps
Sentiment Stamp
Black Ink
Circle and Butterfly punches
Glue and Double sided foam tape
Cream Coloured Paper A4 size for Insert
Kraft paper Envelope




Pin It

No comments: