Monday, April 15, 2019

Thank You Card

Hello there!

Hope you are all doing well and busy enjoying summer holidays.

The day temperatures for the past two days have been on the rise and unbearable. This is only April yet. I don't know how the coming days will be.

Here is one more thank you Card. Actually I am making a lot of thank you cards. So you will see more of them.



This is also a very simple and easy to make card. 

I have folded  an A4 size white card stock in half, then glued a green card stock layer on it and finally a layer of the printed paper over them. I love the rangoli like design on the printed paper. 

Then I cut the label shapes using the Tattered Lace Essential Dies-Decorative Rectangles(one of my favorites) from green and white card stocks and also embossed them with a smaller sized dies. 

I stamped the sentiment on the white die cut label and used dimensional dots to adhere both green and white labels to give it a little dimensional effect.



This is the inside of the card. I have used a light green(we call it pista colour) paper, cut all the four corners with border punch and glued over dark green colour paper before using it as an insert in the card.

The envelope is plain white colour. I could not make a matching envelope as it needs paper bigger than A4 size which I don't have. 

Materials Used
  • A4 size white card stock
  • Green colour card stock
  • Tattered Lace Essentials-Decorative Rectangles
  • A5 size green printed paper
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Green pigment Ink
  • Dark and light green colour papers for the insert
  • Border punch medium size
  • Glue and dimensional dots

Hope you like this one. Watch out for more...



Pin It

No comments: