Sunday, April 28, 2019

A Touch Of Glitter


Hi Friends!

Hope you are all enjoying Holidays. Here for the past two-three days, the temperatures have risen unbearably. Humidity is also so high that it is really irritating. I am not able to do much accept for the daily chores and a little bit of creativity. 

Today I am sharing with you three Thank you cards.  The Design is almost the same with little differences.

Usually I don't like glitter. But sometimes they add that extra to the look during a festive season or for some special occasions. 

The base of all these cards is A4 size white card stock folded into half. I have used hand made papers of different colours. They are embossed with different patterns and glittery.

I have used gold glittery self adhesive tape and satin/tissue roses.


Here I have used pink flower pattern embossed glittery hand made paper.

I have used the medium sized border punch for the sentiment label. Stamped the sentiment with black ink and dabbed a bit of pink on the edges. Alas I didn't have matching pink shade. No matter how many shades you have, the required shade is not always available.


This is the insert of the card.


Here I used leaf patterned hand made paper.


This is the insert. All the inserts are white coloured papers but exact colour is not reflected here. Sorry I am not a good photographer and the light is also a problem.


Here I have used orange coloured hand made paper.


Here I just dabbed the edges of the insert with blue ink.


Materials Used:

  • White card stock
  • Hand made paper strips
  • Glitter tape
  • Roses with leaves made of tissue/satin
  • sentiment stamps
  • Black, Blue, Pink inks
  • Border punch
  • Glue and Dimensional dots
Hope you like these cards.




Pin It

No comments: