Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Green Thank You Card

Hello Friends!

The other night I was watching the Notre Dame Cathedral fire. It was really sad to see such heritage monument damaged. I hope they restore it soon.

Today I am posting one more Thank You card. I have used green colours basically in this card. I rarely use this colour as base except for mats or layers.

I also wanted to make a tall card or long one instead of the usual cards I make using entire A4 size card stock.

OK so here it is:


I have used an A4 size green card stock as base. But the final size was top fold 4 1/4 X 8 1/2 inches and bottom one 4 1/2 X 8 1/2 inches. The top fold is 1/4th inch smaller in width than the bottom one.

I have cut leafy vine from light green card stock using dies from Sizzix. The yellow flowers were cut using punch. The center piece was cut out of white card stock using Spellbinders dies and the edges were coloured using green pigment ink.


Inside the card, I have attached a green printed tape as border on the bottom fold. I have used light green paper as insert for the message.



Above you can see the envelope I made using the 123 punch board from We R Memory Keepers. I have used an A4 size light green paper (matching the insert) for the envelope. I decorated the envelope with the same green printed tape on the front side and more on the back side.

Materials Used:
  • Green colour A4 size card stock
  • White and light green card stock scraps
  • Yellow colour paper for flowers
  • Green Chevron printed self adhesive tape
  • Light green coloured A4 size papers for insert and envelope
  • Sizzix Hello Set Sizzlits Dies
  • Spellbinders Shapeabilities  Pendants Lattice Dies
  • We R Memory Keepers -123  Punch Board.
  • Flower Punch
  • Glue

Hope you like this card. Watch out for more...



Pin It

No comments: