Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thank You Card in Purple

Hello Friends!

Hope you are all enjoying the summer and the holidays. I am just taking a break for sometime now. Shortly I have to start my summer classes and also it is the pickle season. So will be busy again.

Today I am sharing with you a simple Thank you card.

I usually prefer white or light coloured card stock. But when we buy the stock in assorted colours, we end up with some dark coloured ones. We have to use them up sometime.

For this card I picked up a purple coloured card stock. Purple and orange combination was what I had in mind. But ultimately I chose, purple, white and a bit of orange colour for the card.


I have used a purple coloured card stock A4 size folded into half. Then glued on a white card stock layer. On this I glues the star printed paper tape. Beneath this, I glued the printed Origami paper. It is kind of glossy and not too thick. But I loved the print on it which matched my base of the card.

The labels were cut using the Spellbinders dies. This is one of my favorites. 

This is the inside of the card. I have used white coloured paper A4 size trimmed to fit the card. I have punched the floral design using the border punch on the long ends of the paper, dabbed it with grape coloured ink and glued on.

The envelope for this card is simple white one.


Materials Used:
  • Purple card stock A4 size and scraps
  • White card stock and scraps
  • Printed Origami paper 
  • White paper for insert
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities dies-Scalloped Labels One
  • Small border punch
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Orange and Grape colour Inks
  • Printed PaperTape
  • Glue

Hope you like this one. Please leave your comments/suggestions. i would love to read them.

Pin It

No comments: