Tuesday, April 16, 2019

A Blue and White Card


Today, I am posting one more thank you card. I wanted a blue and white combination card.

So here it is.


I have used an A4 sized white card stock as base. The top fold (4X8 inches) is smaller in width than the bottom one(5X8 inches). 

I don't know what this type of fold is known as. If you have any idea please let me know.

I took a piece of blue card stock and punched out the borders using those big border punches. Then I glued a floral printed fabric tape on it, which matched it beautifully. 

Then, I cut out a label out of white card stock scrap using Spellbinders Nestabilities-Labels 20 dies.

I stamped the sentiment using blue pigment ink, outlined it using white gel pen and glued it using dimensional dots.

The insert inside of the card is simple white paper. The envelope for this card is simple white one.

Materials Used:

  • A4 size white card stock and a piece of scrap 
  • Blue card stock
  • Printed fabric tape
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Label Twenty dies
  • Border punch big
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Blue pigment Ink
  • White gel pen
  • Glue and dimensional dots
  • White paper for insert

Hope you like this card. Keep an eye on my blog for more...



Pin It

No comments: