Saturday, March 12, 2022

Simple Card

Hello Friends!

Hope you are all doing well.

First of all I want to thank all those beautiful people out there for their love and support, Thank you so much. Your support motivates me to create more and more.

I could not post for the past few days because I had a sever back ache and had to take rest. Working on computers aggravates my back and neck pain.

Moreover, my internet was also down. These days, there is frequent outage and the service provider is taking a long time to rectify the fault. It is really irritating but what to do.

Today I am sharing yet another simple card made with punched out border and 3D sticker.

Simple Card

I have used a white mat and then top layer of Lilac with punched-out border. Actually the punched-out layer was already attached to the white card stock. This was left over form some other project. So I just glued it to the card base.

Then stamped the sentiment onto the punched out card label (available in my stash) and added to the card.

The sticker is glittery, therefore, the image is not so clear.

I have a huge stash of left overs, scraps, bits and pieces of card stock, printed paper, stickers, embellishments and so many other things. I want to use them in my next projects and decrease my stash. I am running out of storing space.

Hope you like my work.

Thanks a lot once again for all your love and support.


Materials Used:

  • White Card Stock A4 Size + A5 Size + Scraps
  • Lilac Coloured Card Stock A5 Size
  • 3D Floral Stickers
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Lilac Coloured Ink
  • Border Punch
  • Self-Adhesive Acrylic Gems (White)
  • Border Punch
  • Plain White Insert
  • Plain White envelope
  • Glue


Pin It

No comments: