Tuesday, March 29, 2022

A Bouquet Of Good Wishes

Hello Friends !

Hope you are all doing well. Your are all healthy and safe.

I had to take a break because of severe backache. I just couldn't sit and work on my computer. Now I am ok after taking all the pain killers and rest for long hours. I could barely manage my daily chores.

Today I am sharing a card with a Bouquet of Good Wishes. It is made out of lots of scraps in my stash. 

A Bouquet Of Good Wishes

Base is White Ivory Card Stock A4 size folded in such a way that top fold is half inch shorter than the bottom. I don't know whether there is any special name to such folds. 

I have added the fabric tape to the bottom fold so that it is visible from the top. 

I have used punches for the borders as you can see. 

I love the Sizzix Framelits - Labels, Fancy dies. I keep on reaching for it for stamping sentiments. I have dabbed the edges with blue ink. I have attached it with a foam dot to give it slight dimension. 

Then I added the stickers. Hope you like my work.

Thanks to all you beautiful people who kept on supporting me even when I could not post for the past few days. Thanks a ton for your love and support. 


Materials Used:

   ·      Ivory White Card Stock A4 size

·      Sky Blue Colour Card Stock (5 x 8 inches)

·      Orange Colour Hand Made Card Stock Scrap

·      White Card Stock Scrap

·      Sizzix Framelits- Labels, Fancy Dies

·      Border Punches

·      Stickers

·      Sentiment Stamp

·      Blue Ink for Stamping

·      Orange and White Plaid Fabric Tape(Half Inch)

·      White Paper for Insert

·      Plain White Envelope

·      Glue and Foam Dots




Pin It

No comments: