Sunday, February 5, 2023

Thank You Card

Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing with you another Tent Fold Card which is also small in size. Its size of 5.9 X 3.9 inches or 15 x 10 cm on folding. I have made this card with left over scraps. So it is not of standard size.

Thank You Card

So here it is. The card has white background. The pistachio coloured printed paper is soft and subtle, against which I wanted a striking coloured sentiment and butterfly. 

That's why I used orange and magenta coloured pigment inks for colouring the sentiment die cut. The sentiment was cut using Spellbinders Phrase Set 2 Dies. It  is  one of my favorites. The die cuts are big and chunky.

The butterfly was cut from the coloued stock cards using I O Fancy Butterfly Dies. It has two dies one background and one intricate  one.

I think magenta and orange colour combo is bold but beautiful, though both are strong colours. In small dose it grabs your attention specially on a subtle background.

Thank You Card-Insert

This is the insert with punched border.

Thank You Card-Envelope

Here is the matching envelope with punched flap. 

I think the card turned out beautifully. Simple and easy to make.

On second thoughts even with out the butterfly, the sentiment die cut alone would have been a great focal point. Next time I will try out that with some dimensional foam.

Hope you liked my card. Please do drop in your comments/suggestions. 

Thanks a lot for all your love and support. Please do keep supporting me if you like my work.

Materials Used 
  • White Ivory card stock
  • Tangerine and Dark Pink coloured card stock scraps
  • Spellbinders Phrase Set 2 Dies
  • I O Fancy Butterfly Die
  • JAGS Beautiful Flowers Paper Pack 6X6
  • Pistachio and Olive colored papers for insert
  • Pistachio coloured paper for envelope
  • Border Punch medium size
  • Versa Color Ultimate Pigment Inks- Magenta and Orange 
  • Corner Rounder Punch
  • Glue and Dimensional Dots



Pin It

No comments: