Thursday, February 9, 2023

Simple Thank You Card

Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing another Thank you Card. Its very simple and easy to make.

Thank You Card

The base is White Ivory Card stock A4 size folded into half; that is A5 size. This is also a tent card but in landscape orientation. 

I have scored 5 lines at the top of the card using scoreboard and scorer. I think they are faintly visible. Then I adhered the printed paper tapes with glue so that they don't peel off. 

I have used the butterflies punched out from mauve and white card stock in some other project. I trimmed (square) the  left overs of punched out pieces, layered them and used it here. I used dimensional foam dots to give it some dimension.

Actually I have scribbled some scrolls on the white cardstock using white gel pen, from which the butterfly was cut. But it is hardly visible in the image.

Next I stamped out the sentiment on white card stock using two inks for shadow affect. I cut it into oval shape and adhered it on mauve coloured oval die cut and then glued it to the card.

This card has simple white insert and a plain white envelope.

So what do you think of the card? Hope you like it. Please leave your comments/suggestions.

Thanks a lot for all your love and support.

Materials Used:
  • A4 size White Ivory Card Stock
  • White and Mauve coloured card stock scraps
  • Printed Paper Tapes-Mauve, Pink and Green
  • Scoreboard and scorer
  • Butterfly Punch
  • Sizzix Framelits Die Set – Ovals #657563
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Purple and Light Pink Pigment Inks
  • White Gel Pen
  • Purple coloured half back pearls
  • Plain White Insert
  • Simple White Envelope
  • Glue and Foam Dots

 

  Pin It

No comments: