Thursday, February 2, 2023

Best Wishes Card

Hello Friends!


Hope you are all doing well. Here we are enjoying last leg of winter. Day temperatures are rising but still pleasant.

Today I am sharing this simple and easy to make card.  It is Tent Fold card with size of 5.9 X 3.9 inches or 15 x 10 cm on folding.



This is a small card. Usually I prefer bigger sized cards. But I think this one looks cute. Since I used scrap available with me size of card is not of standard size.

Base is Ivory card stock in tent fold. I have used JAGS printed paper which is very classy and subtle. For insert I have used two different coloured papers. The top one(pistachio coloured) is punched using border punch.

Card Insert-Punch Design

I have made a matching envelope with pistachio coloured paper and punched the border on the flap.
Matching Envelope

Hope you like my work. Please leave your comments or suggestions. Thanks a ton for all your love and support.


Materials Used:
  • White Ivory card stock
  • White and Tangerine coloured card stock scraps
  • Memory Box Die-Elodee Bird Background
  • JAGS Beautiful Flowers Paper Pack 6X6
  • Pistachio and Olive coloured papers for insert
  • Pistachio coloured paper for envelope
  • Border Punch medium size
  • Brown colour felt pen for beak and legs
  • Black and white gel pens for eye
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Tangerine colour Ink 
  • Corner Rounder Punch
  • Glue and Dimensional Dots


Pin It

No comments: