Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Thank You Card

Hi Friends! Hope you are all doing well.

Here the past few days, there has been continuous rains. Today also it heavily overcast and raining now and then. It is all damp and cold. So we are mostly indoors. Our celebrations of Janmashtami was also very low key.

Today I am posting another Thank You card.


Base of the card is A4 size white Ivory Card folded into half. I have layered it with blue textured paper and then with yellow embossed strip. Then added the flowers and sentiment.


Insert has been punched in the four corners using border punch.


This card was easy and simple. Hope You like this. If you like my work, please drop in your comments and like it on FB and Insta accounts.

I have lots more to share with you. So keep an eye on my blog.

Thanks for all the support you are extending to me and my blog. 


Materials Used:

  • A4 size White Ivory Card Stock
  • A4 size Blue Textured Sheet
  • A4 size Yellow Embossed Sheet
  • White Card Stock Scrap
  • Red Handmade Paper Scrap
  • Memory Box Bloomington Border Dies
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 23 Dies
  • A4 size White paper for insert
  • Border punch Medium size
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Blue Ink
  • Glue


Pin It

No comments: