Saturday, August 21, 2021

Just For You Card

Hello Friends !

Hope you all had a Happy Varalakshmi Puja. I was busy because of that and now that the festival is over I am tired. But I want to share this card with you today.

Small is beautiful. That's what I thought after I looked at the finished card which I am going to share with you today.


Today I am posting again a small sized card. It is overlapping Gate Fold.


Card Size is 14.5 cms height X 12.8cms(after folding) width and 14.5 cms X 29cms (before folding).

First I stamped the bird image on to a white scrap and colored it. Then cut it using SB Radiant rectangles Dies. Then I cut the other oval die and then stamped the sentiment.

I have coloured the stamped image using colour pencils.

First I cut the borders on the edges and then scored and folded the card.

I was a little bit confused when cutting these borders to get them facing each other. Then I figured it out. Sometimes even simple things don't strike us.

This is how the borders look.

Then I added the die cuts to the card on either side.


Then I punched out a pink paper (square) using border punch and added as insert. 

This is the envelope. I used a different border punch on the envelope. I did not relaise that as I made a bunch of envelopes separately and did not check the design on the insert. I should be careful in future. 


Anyways here it is the card with the envelope. 

Hope you like my card. Do drop in your comments and suggestions.

Have a joyful weekend.


Materials Used:

  • Pink Card Stock A4 size
  • White Ivory Card Stock Scarps  
  • Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles Dies
  • Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders One Dies
  • Itsy Bitsy Happy Bird Day Stamps
  • Itsy Bitsy Say it with Flowers Stamps
  • Black Ink
  • Pink Paper for insert
  • Border Punch
  • Flower Stickers
  • Glue



Pin It

No comments: