Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A Small Thank You Card

Hello Friends!

Hope you are all doing well.

Its a sunny day today. Actually its very hot like in summer season with lots of humidity. 

Today I am posting a Thank You card which is simple and small in size  -  4.5 x 5.7 inches. Actually I have cut an A4 size White Ivory card length wise into half and the folded it.

This is an 'A'fold card.

Thank You Card
It has a cream coloured insert (matching the Antique Linen colour of the card) with punched border.
Card Insert
I made a matching envelope with punched border. 

I should have used the same design of border on envelope too. I think I missed it out. Sometimes when I am making more than one card, I try to make all the inserts at the same time. Similarly for the envelopes too. That's how I might have missed it.
Envelope
Hope you like this card. Please do leave your comments and suggestions.

Stay Safe.  Stay Healthy.

Materials Used:
  • Ivory White Card Stock
  • JAGS Spring Back Printed Paper Pack A5 size
  • Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles Dies
  • Itsy Bitsy Clear Stamps
  • Black  Ink
  • Rangers Antique Linen Distress Ink
  • Cream Coloured Paper for insert
  • Cream and Pink Coloured Papers for envelope
  • Border Punches
  • Glue


2 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

I am becoming a fan of your cards. Nice.

Ms Sharma said...

Thank You so much.