Saturday, January 9, 2021

Rangoli-408

POANGALI POTS

Rangoli-408

Straight Dots. The pattern of Dots is as follows:
23 dots in center and 21,19,17,17,13,13,9,9,5,3,1 dots on either side.

Pongali is a rice dish made on the occasion of Sankranti Festival, also known as Pongal festival. Pongali can be a sweet dish made of rice, milk jaggery, cardamom raisins, cashews and other nuts or spicy prepared from rice, vegetables and green gram. These dishes are made as an offering to Gods.

Hope you like this Rangoli. 

Note: This one is my own original creation.

Most of these designs are my own original creations, which I create by spending much time and after hard work. So please don't post these photos or designs (even if you draw these by your own hand) on your site or blog in any format.

Please link back to my blog. I hope you understand this and respect my request. Thank You.


Pin It

No comments: