Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Rangoli-400

Swans in Lotus Pond


This is my 400th Rangoli. Thank you all for motivating me to achieve this mile stone. Without your suggestions, comments and encouragement, I couldn't have achieved this. Hope you continue to encourage me in future as well.


Rangoli-400

21 dots 7 rows to 7 dots.

Swans are one of the beautiful creatures. They have a special place in Hinduism. Swan is known as Hamsa in Sanskrit and many Indian Languages. It is symbol of purity and Satvaguna. They are supposed to reside in Manasa Sarovar Lake which is sacred to Hindus. 

It is known as the Vahana of Goddess Saraswati- Goddess of wisdom, knowledge, music, art, speech, learning.

Swans are very beautiful and graceful. As an artist I am always fascinated by them. Whether it is sketching, or creating designs for rangolis or embroidery, Swans are always on my mind.

Hope you like this Rangoli.


Note: This one is my own original creation.

Most of these designs are my own original creations, which I create by spending much time and after hard work. So please don't post these photos or designs (even if you draw these by your own hand) on your site or blog in any format.

Please link back to my blog. I hope you understand this and respect my request. Thank You.



Pin It

No comments: