Sunday, July 29, 2018

Book Marks-Simple and Easy

Here is one more book mark which is simple and easy to make. This is how I made it.

  • I took an orange coloured textured hand made paper strip which I had it in my scrap paper stash.
  • folded it into half , punched the flowers on one side.
  • punched a hole in the strips, both front and back ones
  • added a dark pink coloured hand made paper in between the folds and glued the folds .
  • added the flat bottomed pearls
  • made a braid from the wool, strung through the punched hole and knotted each end.
That's all. My book mark was ready.



 This is the front side of the book mark

This is the back side.


Materials Used:


  • Textured hand made paper Orange coloured
  • Hand made paper dark pink coloured
  • Glue
  • Flower punch
  • Black coloured flat bottomed self adhesive pearls
  • Black coloured wool



Pin It

No comments: