Saturday, July 28, 2018

Book Marks-Simple and easy

Hi Friends!

Hope you are all doing well. It has been a long time since I posted. nothing new in that these days, isn't it? Well I am recovering slowly but steadily. Still can't sit for long periods and can't type much.

But today, I took some time out for myself to post this. Its cloudy but hot and also sultry.

Anyways. here is a simple book mark very easy to make. I made it long back. I had some hand made paper scrap with me. So I decided to use it to make some book marks. One of them was this. 

  • I took a long strip of light green coloured hand made paper and folded into half. 
  • Punched holes with a puncher on both the layers.
  • Stuck those two layers together



  • Then I glued some puffy stickers on the folded book mark.



Then I added a coloured string after wards. Sorry I don't have the final picture as I gave it away to one of my little friends.


Materials used:

  • Light green coloured hand made paper strip
  • Puffy stickers
  • Glue
  • Single hole puncher
  • Coloured string

Will be posting more. so watch out.



Pin It

No comments: