Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Book Marks - Punch Craft

Hi Friends. 

It is hot and sultry. No rains. So it is like summer again. 

There was a time, when Punch Craft was much in fashion. So I used to buy what all punches I could get my hands on. At that time, online craft shops were not there. So I used to rely on local craft shops. We have very few here and only very few used to sell the punches or other craft materials.

Any way here is one Book Mark I made using Punches. 





These are the Punches I used



Materials Used:

  • White Card stock pieces 2
  • Yellow Card Stock piece
  • Red Card Stock piece
  • Punches
  • Corner Rounder
  • Flat backed pearls in two sizes
  • Red and Yellow matching satin ribbons
  • Red and Gold Ghungroo 2 each
  • Single hole puncher
  • Glue


No comments: