Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Rangoli-422

Hello Friends!

Hope you have all celebrated Christmas well and looking forward to New Year. 

I am so sorry hat I couldn't post for the past few days. First there was some problem with my system and then there was problem with out power supplying devices. 

My system was got repaired. The power supply has been temporarily set right. We are waiting for the expert to assess the situation and do the needful. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is nothing major and can be taken care of with some minor repairs. 

I feel so bad when such interruptions keep me from posting on my blog especially during this season. It always happens when I am doing something important. I think I am unlucky in this aspect and it looks like I am not able to keep my promise and post regularly. Alas what to do?

I will try my best to post as many as possible.

Rangoli-422


21 to 1 Straight Dots


Note: This one is my own original creation.

Most of these designs are my own original creations, which I create by spending much time and after hard work. So please don't post these photos or designs (even if you draw these by your own hand) on your site or blog in any format.

Please link back to my blog. I hope you understand this and respect my request. Thank You.

Hope you like it. Please let me know if you have tried it. 


Pin It

No comments: