Thursday, December 2, 2021

Colourful Thank You Cards


Hello there!

Hope you are all doing well. I think some of you might be busy preparing for Christmas. 

Today I want share with you these two cards. 

For both cards I have used the same printed paper. But the base of the cards are of different colours as you can see. The entire lot of this printed paper pack is of bright and cheery. I have been wanting to use this for a long time. 

I could not properly photograph these cards as the printed paper was glossy and reflecting light. I tried my best.

This card is portrait oriented. I have used tangerine coloured card stock.

I have used border punch for the design.
This card is landscape oriented. Base is white card stock and I used a matting of yellow card stock.

Here the insert is of white and yellow colours.

Both cards were easy to make. Hope you like my cards. Do leave your comments and suggestions if any please.

Materials Used:

Ist Card
  • Tangerine Coloured Card Stock A4 size  
  • SpellBinders Nestabilities Label 58 Dies
  • White coloured A4 sizes paper for insert
  • Border Punch for insert

2nd Card
  • White Ivory Card Stocks A4 Size
  • Mango Yellow Coloured Card Stock for matting + Scraps
  • SpellBinders Nestabilities Deckled Rectangles Large Dies
  • Memory Box Bloomington Border Dies
  • Lawn Fawn Meadow Borders (Butterfly Dies)
  • White and Mango yellow A4 size paper for inserts
  • Border punch for insert

For Both Cards
  • White Ivory Card Stocks Scraps
  • Printed Paper A4 size
  • Sentiment Stamps
  • Rangers Archival Jet Black Ink for Stamping
  • Orange and Yellow Inks for dabbing the edges of the labels
  • Glue and Foam dots/squares
  • White envelopes

No comments: