Friday, January 10, 2020

Rangoli-384

 
Fishes in Lotus Pond

Rangoli-384

Center-17 Dots-5 Rows, 15, 13,11...upto 5 Dots -Straight Dots

Some of my previous Rangolis:

Rangoli-365

Rangoli-352

Rangoli-353



Rangoli-330

Rangoli-328

For details of the above Rangolis go to the respective post. There are many more beautiful Rangolis in my previous posts. Please take time to search for other Rangolis too. I am sure you wont be disappointed.


NOTE: Most of these designs are my own original creations, which I create by spending much time and after hard work. So please don't post these photos or designs (even if you draw these by your own hand) on your site or blog . Please link back to my blog. I hope you understand this and respect my request. Thank You.

Do keep any eye on my blog for more...


No comments: