Thursday, January 9, 2020

Rangoli-380

Hello friends!. Been away for so long. Nice to be back.

This year I could not post the Rangolis from the beginning of the Dhanurmaasam from 16th December due to various problems, including problem with my computer.

So I will try to post as many as possible during these few days left before the Makar Sankranti festival. Please do check my blog now and then to get the latest Rangolis.
R-380
Center- 3 rows-15 straight dots, 13, 11, 9,7, 5, 3 dots on either side

Some More Rangolis of 15 dots from my previous posts:



Rangoli Details here

Rangoli-345

Rangoli Details here

Keep watching my blog for more Rangolis.

NOTE: Most of these designs are my own original creations, which I create by spending much time and after hard work. So please don't post these photos or designs (even if you draw these by your own hand) on your site or blog . Please link back to my blog. I hope you understand this and respect my request. Thank You.


No comments: