Sunday, May 5, 2019

Simple Card With Scraps

Hi Friends!

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying. 



Here it is quite hot. We are all forced to stay indoors. So me and my family are watching old black and white classic movies. It really is a time to enjoy with cool sherbets, fruit juices or ice creams, mangoes and summer fruits. A good way to unwind and stay cool.

Today I am sharing with you a very simple card using scraps and left overs. 

I have so many scraps of craft paper in a variety of colours,  lying around. I try my best to organise them into groups but  half way through I loose my patience and stuff them back. Ultimately I have so many bags full of them, I have lost track of where I have kept what. Do You also face this?

Can any one of you help me as to how to organise them?



The base for the card is a blue coloured textured card stock of A4 size and has been folded into half. I have used scraps of light blue colour textured paper and printed paper with stripes.


This is the inside of the card. I have used a white paper trimmed to fit and punched out the design in the corner using the corner punch.


The envelope is simple white one for this card. Hope you like this card.

Materials Used:

  • Blue coloured textured A4 size card stock
  • Light blue coloured textured scrap
  • Printed paper with stripes (scraps)
  • Glitter tape- blue and pink
  • Sentiment stamp
  • Black ink
  • Self adhesive embellishments
  • Glue
  • Corner Punch

Keep an eye on my blog for more...

Pin It

No comments: