Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hello Card

Hello Friends!

Hope you are all having fun. Its quite hot here and temperatures are still on the rise. I am having tough time protecting my plants. Despite my precautions I had some causalities. 

Today I am sharing a very simple card with you.


I have used white as base and used bluish grey card stock and polka dots printed paper  as layers. I have cut the Bloominton Border flowers and Hello phrase from the bluish grey card stock using the dies mentioned below. Then assembled all of them as in the card above.


This is the inside of the card. The punched border is on both sides. The envelope for this card is plain white one.

Do you like this card? I would love to hear from you. 


Materials Used:

  • A4 size White Ivory Card Stock
  • Bluish Grey Card Stock
  • A5 Polka Dot Printed Paper Pack From JAGS
  • Memory Box Bloomington Border Die
  • Spellbinders Shapeabilities Phrase Set Two
  • Bluish grey paper A4 size for insert
  • Flower and Leaves Border Punch Medium size
  • Glue


No comments: