Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Day 19-30 Day Coloring Challenge


Friends, here is may creation for Day 19.


I have embossed a piece of ivory white card stock using Fancy Lattice die from Spellbinders. That is the top layer you can see above. I have glued the embossed layer onto a folded white card stock with pink mat(or is it a layer?).

Then I colored it using chalks with help of Q-tips.  I have used all the four shades. This is the first time I am using these chalks. It was easy to apply as the area I was working on was quite big, without any boundaries like in that of an image.


You can see the die and the chalks. I love this die. It is really beautiful. 


This is how it looked.  I did not know that I had to use a fixative so that the calk does not rub off. 

Can any one tell me whether any such fixatives are available in India? 

I have only two sets of these chalks, one is pink and the other is blue(4 shades each). I searched for them but couldn't find anywhere. Where can I find a complete set of these chalks please.

Can you please send me the details to my mail or leave it in comment section please?

I have just left this card as it is. It needs finishing touches. I will take it up later, as at present, I just don't have time to do anything else.

Watch out for more...


No comments: