Monday, May 6, 2019

Warm Wishes Card

Today the card I am sharing is also very simple. 

The base is white card stock A4 size. I have layered it with another white piece of card stock, but used dimensional foam to elevate the layer.  I have used pink printed tape and puffy stickers to decorate.

I cut out the label from white card stock scrap and stamped the sentiment with black ink. Then I dabbed the edges with the Fancy Fuchsia Artistry ink. This is one of the colours I like a lot. 



This is the inside of the card. The envelope is a simple white envelope.

The yellow colour in the back ground in the above two pictures is a paper sheet I used for background to take the photos as white was drowning out my card. So don't get confused.


I am sorry. I know that my pictures are not clear. I need to do something for that. Actually my craft space is crowded and lighting also is not much. Also I am not a good photographer even with digital camera.

I need to fix it. But I can't wait to share my cards with you. 


Materials used:
  • White Card Stock A4 size and for layer and scrap for sentiment
  • Pink printed tape
  • Puffy stickers-butterflies
  • Sizzix Framelits-Fancy Labels
  • Sentiment, butterfly stamps
  • Black, blue and pink pigment inks
  • Fancy Fuchsia Artistry ink
  • White paper for insert
  • Dimensional foam and glue



No comments: