Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Day 25-30 day Coloring Challenge

This was my attempt for Day 25

I have used a stamp, a small one with three flowers and leaves. I stamped it with black ink on Ivory White card stock.

I used color pencils for coloring.


Here I stamped it three times. You can in one of the images, since the stamping was not proper, I outlined it with black ink. The outline looks much thicker. That is why, I have not outlined the rest of the images. I used this for practicing.


Then, I stamped again separately four  images. I did not use masking technique. 

After coloring, I thought, I wanted to add on to it, as the images were not looking connected. So I added the leaves, buds, the stalks at the bottom-drew them by hand and made it into a bunch.


Then I colored them, added a ribbon and colored it.


So, this is the final bouquet. What do you think?


Pin It

No comments: