Thursday, January 6, 2022

Rangoli - 426


Hello Friends! I am sorry I was so busy in attending to certain unavoidable and important matters. So I was so stressed and tired and couldn't post as promised.

I am so sorry. In this pandemic times, so much of uncertainty, so many matters are being postponed and work is piling up like anything. We have to clear them at the earliest opportunity.

Today I am posting this simple Rangoli.

Rangoli-426

15 dots 5 rows in the center Straight Dots upto 5 Dots

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I continue to post daily till Pongal festival at least.  

Thanks a lot to all of you beautiful people out there who are supporting me and showering  so much love on my blog and my work. It means a lot to me. 

Note: This one is my own original creation.

Most of these designs are my own original creations, which I create by spending much time and after hard work. So please don't post these photos or designs (even if you draw these by your own hand) on your site or blog in any format.

Please link back to my blog. I hope you understand this and respect my request. Thank You.

Hope you like my Rangolis. Please let me know if you have tried it. 


Pin It

No comments: