Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Rangoli-391

Lotus Rangoli

This is my first Rangoli for the season. So let us start with the auspicious symbol  Lotus.

Rangoli-391


21 to 1 Straight Dots. This is quite easy to draw. 

I am looking forward to this season with lots of hope and enthusiasm. Because of the troubling times we are facing now, we have to forgo so many things and life is not what it was. But still we have to adjust ourselves to the current situation and try our best.

NOTE: 

This one is my own original creation.

Most of these designs are my own original creations, which I create by spending much time and after hard work. So please don't post these photos or designs (even if you draw these by your own hand) on your site or blog in any format. 

Please link back to my blog. I hope you understand this and respect my request. Thank You.




Pin It

No comments: